Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 7 Months to Hudson & Update

I can't believe little man is 7 months old today!  Only 5 more months until his birthday.  You've got to be kidding me!  He is just changing so fast and is still the best little baby ever.  Such a doll. 

Life here has been busy this week.  Emma has swim lessons everyday this week and that's been fun.  She is so good in the water and is doing wonderful in her lesson.  She's going to be so sad when this week is over. 

Something fun George and I did on Monday night was make Hudson a whole whoppin bunch of baby food.  I've been wanting to do it for awhile but haven't taken the time to do it.  It was fun doing it together.  We made blueberries, apples, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, and butternut squash.  So far he's had the blueberries, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash.  He wasn't too fond of the carrots earlier but I'm wondering if it's b/c of the texture.  They weren't as runny as the store bought ones so I might add more water to them next time.  He loves the butternut squash though.  I made like 16 trays I think so we have food for days.  :)

I've got tons of pictures to share but blogger isn't working right for me at the moment.  I clicked on blogger's new posting thingy the other day and now I can't get my pictures and text to work properly.  I'm really bummed about it and hope to get it working properly or switch to Wordpress. 

I've got laundry calling my name as well as my bed!  I'm hosting a Thirty-One party tomorrow night so I have to get my house in tip top shape by 6pm.  That'll be a challenge with 2 kiddos.  Emma is the best at causing a tornado.  :)  Cute little stinker.  I've also got to prepare a fruit pizza, mini sandwiches, and spinach & artichoke dip for the party.  I'm very excited!  If you want to check out Thirty-One stuff just click here and view the catalog.  www.mythirtyone.com/ashleeanderson





No comments: