Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Little Gracie

Yesterday I caught Emma brushing Hudson's hair and the next thing I know, she's putting hair bows on him!


I think he makes a very cute little girl. :)


Today our cute little friend Gracie came over to play for a few hours while her older brothers had swim lessons. Gracie is around 8 months old and I found out very quickly today that she is mobile! :) I didn't know that she was moving yet until I set her down and she just takes off. It was funny. Emma got a big kick out of her & loved playing with her. It was definitely more hectic with 3 but we managed just fine. We are very anxious for Gracie to come back and play again!

This was right after Gracie woke up from a nap so she was adjusting to being in a strange home with really strange people. She was so perfect though.


Hudson looking mighty handsome today!


Grace has the cutest smile and big blue eyes!


The fast little girl in action! I remember when Emma would crawl under the jumparoo.


Love this picture of Emma! She's wearing her Dora dress and her crayon apron. :)


Gracie was showing Hudson some love!


And then she tackles him. ha! She has 4 older brothers so I'm sure they taught her that.


Trying to get a group shot...didn't work out so well did it?


Tomorrow Ashli and I are going to Nashville to the CMT Music Awards which will be broadcast live at 7pm central time. If you know me at all you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my country music! Our tickets are not good but we will be there! I can't believe I'll get to see so many country singers at one time. I may not sleep tonight just thinking about it. :) I have a feeling I'll be exhausted tomorrow night and Thursday but it will be so worth it. Whoopee!

No comments: